Thursday, April 26, 2012

There's A First Time for Everything

Hey y'all! Welcome to my very first blog post! I have been reading blogs now for quite some time and have been contemplating on whether or not I wanted to start one of my own. After weeks of deciding on what the focus of my blog would be and working on the design here I am! And without further ado.....I welcome you to Crimson Belle and Happy Ever After.

I'm Ashley and I'm from the Deep. HOT! HUMID! SOUTH! I was born and raised here and plan to start my family here. I have been married to my awesome best friend and hubby for a little over a year now. He's great! You might just hear some stories of his quick wittiness on here from time to time. He keeps me sane in the everyday craziness and business of this thing we call life! We hope to soon start a family and can't wait to have little ones around.

I want more than anything for this blog to be real and show me and who I am. You will hear about the good, the bad and the ugly going on in life at that moment. I hope to be an inspiration to some and hope that maybe someone's life might be changed if even in the simplest way.

Over the next few posts I will be telling our love story and other fun and exciting and some not so fun and exciting things!

Until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! It makes my day!