Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Belated 4th of July

Happy Belated 4th of July! Hope you and yours had a fantastic 4th! We had a great time with family eating and frolicking about in a pool full of bambinos. I was water logged by the end of the day and "Marco Polo" was ringing in my head as I laid my head on my pillow last night! I wouldn't take those moments back for a minute! I love playing and hearing the joy of laughter amongst little ones. It brings much happiness to my ears. One day I hope that laughter will be coming out of the sweet mouth of one of my own! Until then I will just enjoy the neices and nephews. Right now it is nice to be able to leave them and be able to go home and relax, just the two of us!

We went to a friends house to enjoy a community fireworks show on Tuesday night. I just love fireworks, don't you? It amazes me every time I see them burst into bright lights in the air over and over again. I am like a little kid on Christmas morning when I know I am going to see fireworks. It takes me to some kind of happy place everytime.  Here's a little video of Macy's Firework Show!



Today it was back to work...blah. Thank goodness it is just for two days! Until next time....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! It makes my day!