Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My New Adventure


Hey there! Sorry I have been MIA! Kevin and I had a pretty busy weekend with friends. Friday night I went to dinner and to see The Lucky One with my sister-in-law Kristie and some other ladies in the neighborhood. We had a great time. Saturday night we had a shindig at another neighbors house and just enjoyed the beautiful weather.  Needless to say, I didn't have much time on the ole' computer! A lot has been going on in life these days! I will go into all that in a later post, but for now I want to tell you about my new adventure in life!

I'm now a Scentsy Consultant! That's right, you can now get all your Scentsy warmers, scents and other fun products from ME! I'm so excited about this, but a little scared at the same time. I have always had a fear with anything in the field of sales and that I won't be successful at it! I'm trying my darndest to be postive about this and just have fun with it!



A Scentsy warmer is a decorative ceramic peice that plugs into an outlet. There is a light at the base of the warmer and on top there is a dish that holds the scent bar. The scent bar will soften and release the fragrence. The scent bar does not get very hot so it is safe around children and pets. The warmers range in 3 different sizes. There is the full size warmer, the mid-size warmer and a plug in.

Every month there is a new scent of the month.
May Scent of the Month - Cherry Vanilla 10% for the month of May Only! Sweet as the finishing touch atop your favorite sundae. Cherry Vanilla is a delightful swirl of candied cherry and sugared almonds folded into velvety white chocolate ice cream.
If you would like to order products or just browse you can check out my webpage:  https://ashleywhitfield.scentsy.us/ There are a lot of fun products. These make for great for gifts, too!




2 comments:

  1. your blog is the cutest thing ever!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morgan! So glad you stopped by! Your blog is pretty awesome if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! It makes my day!