Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We're Back!!!!!

Hey Y'all!  We are back from our cross country road trip. Well, almost cross country. More like 1/2 country.  We had a great trip visiting friends and family and attending weddings. Now I can say I have been to Oklahoma.  Both weddings we attended were absolutely beautiful! While in Kansas the weather was great. As soon as we left Kansas I think the rain followed us the rest of the trip. It rained a good bit in Oklahoma and FLOODED at the beach so we didn't see too much of the sun or the beach, except from our balcony. NO FUN! But it was a great time with family! And guess what??? While driving through Texas, Kevin decided to buy some $1 scratch offs and we won $500!!! Oh yea, just paid for our trip. Thanks Texas!

I took some little snap shots with my phone along the way. One of these days I am going to get a nice fancy smanchy camera! :) I have a digital, but I think my phone can sometimes take better pictures. It's amazing how far the cell phone has come, isn't it?

The Arch in St. Louis on the way to Kansas.
Cows for miles in Kansas on the way to Oklahoma

More Cows and Pastures for miles!
We went to see the KC Royals play the Twins in KC. Very fun!! 


Toby Keith's Restaurant in Oklahoma City, I <3 This Bar & Grill

In Gulf Shore we got to play with this adorable little thing, my niece! Isn't she cute!!!

And this one, too. My nephew Lucas!

All in all the vacation was much needed and wonderful, but it is good to be back to a regular routine.  
Coming back to work was hard after being out of our routine for 10 days, but somebody has to pay the bills, right?  Although, I do miss playing with the two little bundles of love above. I could kiss and love on them all day long!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! It makes my day!