Friday, May 25, 2012

Busy Bees

This week has been very busy for Kevin and I with work and things to do in the evenings. So I am deeply sorry I haven't posted until now. Now that the days are longer Kevin doesn't get home until later.  I have been going home and either going to the gym or working in the yard and garden. Our garden is doing fantastic! I'm so proud!

I am on a mission to lose some pounds and have had great motivation this week to do it.  I am very unhappy with my body at this moment in my and want to change it! I have been eating less and healthier and I managed to fit in some type of physical exercise every night this week, except last night. I was exhausted and decided just to go to dinner with some girl friends instead of going home.  I knew Kevin wasn't going to be home until after 7 so I treated myself! We all need treats every now and again, right??!?!

We leave next Thursday to go on vacation for 10 days! I'm so pumped. We are going to the wedding of a long time friend of mine next Saturday in Kansas City. While we are out that way we decided we would go visit some of Kev's family in Oklahoma City. Then the next Saturday my cousin is getting married down at the beach. We are driving the whole time so it should be an interesting road trip! I can't wait!! I'm promising myself I will take pictures, hopefully lots of them so I can share with you! 

So with that said, this long weekend will consist of me cleaning house and doing laundry! Fun times! NOT! If I were richer I would so have a maid. Really. I'm not ashamed to say it! I would even be okay with someone that just cleaned the bathrooms and did the laundry. I could handle the rest. I procrastinate while doing laundry. Instead of folding and hanging clothes as soon as they are finished drying like any normal human being would do I let them sit in the dryer or throw them on a chair in our bedroom. I used to not be this bad about laundry.  I'm not quite sure where this lazy beast inside of me came from! I'm blaming it on moving the big chair into our bedroom about 3 months ago! I'm determined that you will actually be able to see the chair after this weekend and I am going to try my best to not clutter it as soon as I get back from vacation.

I hope your Memorial Day weekend is a more relaxing and more fun than mine appears it is going to be! Stay safe! Until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! It makes my day!