Monday, July 9, 2012

A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

It's Monday!!! Hope y'all had a great weekend! It was pretty darn hot here in the deep, hot, humid South.  Friday was my mom's birthday so we took her to dinner. Saturday we had a going away party and a baby sprinkle for some dear friends of ours. And Sunday we went to church and had a pretty relaxing day. So we had a pretty fun weekend.

I have started the early stages of learning all the tricks to becoming a successful couponer. I have always tried to go through the coupons in the Sunday paper and have always bought the Buy 1 Get 1 deals at Publix, but I have never figured out the true art of couponing and saving tons of money like some friends I know. I would just like to save money on things that I normally buy. I am not trying to become an extreme couponer by any means. I have watched the show and some of those people are just amazing and some I consider just down right INSANE!  Since it is just the two of us at the moment we live in a small house with NO room to  stockpile like those people. Nor do I want to spend 40 hours a week going through all the deals and driving across town to go to several stores. So earlier this week I went to Wal-Mart and bought a pretty purple binder, of course because purple is my all time FAVORITE color, and some baseball card holders to go in my binder to hold all my coupons that I AM GOING TO COLLECT! I am determined to go to Publix one day and save more than I spend even if it is just $1 more!  If you have any tips I am open to suggestions!! Help a sista out!

Happy Monday!



1 comment:

Show me some love! It makes my day!