Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I PROMISE I"M STILL ALIVE

Ummm.....I have a blog?!?!?!?!  I can't believe it has been over 2 years since I have posted on my blog! Well.....life happened and I had a baby on March 29, 2013. Her name is Tinsley Elizabeth and she is 19 months old today. She is the joy of our lives. Here is a picture of her when she was 6 days old!

I can't believe that she is already 19 months old. It seems like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant. Which I found out soon after my last blog post. Ha! It has been an awesome 19 months. She was and is the best baby. She started sleeping through the night at 5 weeks old and has been a good sleeper ever since with the exception of a few nights here and there.  She has managed to be a happy, healthy baby with only a cold here and there. I credit this to her being a breast fed baby!!!! It was hard work at times, but we made it 15 months!!!! Whew! 

It has been so much fun to see her grow and become an active little toddler. She is a little chatter box these days. Her most common words are Mama, Dada, Bella (our dog), dog, thank you, car, and......ROLL TIDE. Here's a little video just to prove it and her love for Alabama football. Her mommy and daddy are so proud! (Excuse the outfit...she was in her jammies and LOVES her shoes, especially her boots).







This fall we have been enjoying the weather and fun family activities. We recently went to Boo at the Zoo and the Pumpkin Patch with some of her buddies. She had a ball. Here are just a few of the cutest pictures you have ever seen! 

First time to ride the Carousel 

Playing in the Corn Maze

With her buddies Garrison and Will

Hay Ride

Posing for Mommy in her Halloween outfit

I think she found the PERFECT pumpkin. Just her size! 

I know the holidays are going to be so much fun now that Tinsley is older and is more interactive than she was this time last year. It's amazing how quickly they grow at this stage in life. 

God has truly blessed us with Tinsley and we couldn't ask for a better little one! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! It makes my day!